15 Sept 2012

Bitsbox - excellent service (again)

A few days ago I decided to order some electronics components to replenish my stocks - resistors, common capacitors, trimmers, FETs etc, so I placed an order with Bitsbox, my favourite UK supplier. The order was acknowledged immediately and the goods arrived next day by first class post. Bitsbox prices are very sensible (resistors 1p each in 50 offs for example) and they charge a fixed £1.75 delivery charge per order for UK first class post.  I've now used this company several times and cannot fault the service. They stock a wide range of parts - certainly most of what I need for VLF-VHF experimental building - and the delivery is super fast. 

G3XBM recommends Bitsbox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What amazes me is how we can still get hold of descrete transistors in this day and age!!