26 May 2015

Cranial Osteopathy for Stroke - NOT amateur radio

I still have several stroke related issues (feel drunk when walking, tire easily, poor thin liquid swallow, poor voice), so today I started a series of cranial osteopathy sessions with someone recommended to me in Cambridge. The first session went well and I have fixed up a couple more sessions.  Some people swear that this works, whereas others say it is "quack medicine".  I go open-minded.

Time will tell if these sessions help with my symptoms. Although I am improving, the pace has slowed considerably so I am game to try anything that may help. After all this time I still do not feel right. I just want to get my old self back!

3 comments:

Photon said...

Well, whether it's quackery or not, there is always the placebo effect; your response to the treatment is very personal to you, so I hope it brings some benefits.

Roger G3XBM said...

Thank you Photon.

Anonymous said...

I had not heard of this before and had to look it up. It sounds very interesting Roger and hopefully will be of benefit. Please let us know of your results.

Steve