30 Nov 2015

Time passing - NOT amateur radio

Someone said that time passes faster as you get older. It certainly seems this way.

November came and went in no time at all. October was just as fast. It will soon be Christmas, January will soon go, February is a short month and before you know it there will be buds and daffodils everywhere. I am not wishing my time away, but time does seem to disappear.

I do so hope that I feel much better in 2016.  It is 2 years since my stroke and I was expecting to feel so much better by now.

2 comments:

ON3RMB said...

I wish you a warm and lovely end of the year with your beloved ones. May 2016 be a year of better health and lots of amateur radio aswell as family visits.

Best regards,

Kristof
ON3RMB

Roger G3XBM said...

Thanks Kristof. Same good wishes to you and those you love too.

73s
Roger G3XBM