23 Apr 2017

Where do you buy HB100 10GHz modules?

Someone in Australia asked this recently. There are many sources on the internet at rock bottom prices. Remember the price includes a screened box,  dielectric resonator oscillator, PCB, 2 PCB antennas and a RX mixer! Think modern Gunnplexers. Incredible value!

Some are as low as $2.32 each with free shipping!!

See https://m.nl.aliexpress.com/search.htm?listType=keyword&keywords=hb100#/. This link is Dutch, but I am sure they have an English site too.

1 comment:

Jan, OZ9QV said...

I purchased a few from China on eBay. if you search BH100 10GHz you will find a host of offers from China and Hong Kong in the price range you just mentioned. I suspect I should try to activate a few fellow hams within 10km in order to have any chance of QSOs.
I am considering using those as links between my house and a small garden shack with some preamp/PA equipment.

Vy 73 de Jan, OZ9QV